The Search Begins Right HereWith engaging roles all around the world, we are always looking for our next great talent. You can take a look right here to search engineering jobs and other opportunities across Rockwell Automation.
Job Search Results
Controlling & Accounting Team Lead (the Team Lead) will assist the Accounting and Internal Control Manager (the Manager) in establishing a strong and robust internal controls environment, especially with regards to the financial reporting system for RA companies (the Company). He/she needs to ensure that General Ledger related processes and maintenances are in accordance with RA standards, policies and procedures. He/she will also help drive efforts and initiatives to ensure that financials are prepared in accordance with US GAAP and Corporate policies.
The Team Lead will also help to monitor the Company's operational and financial processes and systems and make recommendations for operational efficiency and effectiveness, financial control, and regulatory compliance. He/she will also be involved in activities to ensure that the Company complies with SOX requirements and internal policies and procedures.
The Team Lead need to direct and coach the accountants with their day to day work as and when required, as well as to perform accounting transactional responsibilities where required. He/she will be responsible for the performance of the team, driving for performance and quality improvements.
Job duties & responsibilities:
The Team Lead is responsible for the following:
Accounting and reporting:
-Manage the team of senior accountants to the required performance level for the scope for General Accounting (eg. approve JE entry, accounts reconciliation).
-Drive continuous process improvements and quality improvements. Ensure the timely submission of the Company’s monthly financials via HFM, including the performance of monthly analytics on financials to identify for any irregularities prior to final submission via HFM;
- Perform procedures that support the quarterly representation letter process, provide comfort to the Company’s management prior to representation letter sign off (eg. review of account reconciliations; revenue recognition cut off tests);
- Performing periodic review of the Company’s account reconciliations to identify for any financial exposures and/or non-compliance with policy, provide regular feedback and recommendations, and monitor actions required to be taken to improve account reconciliations;
- Facilitate US GAAP audit. Facilitate other required reporting for US GAAP reporting purpose (eg. non-US location tax package, unrealized profit for rotable stock) ;
-Participate in SOX related activities (eg. RCA documentation, SOD reviews, Non-standard contract term checklist process);
-Perform risk assessment on identified control issues; ensure all requirements (including actions required to be taken to mitigate any control weaknesses) are properly executed within established timeframe; -Assist the Manager to partner with other functions to create end-to-end processes with the view of a smooth straight through processing to support business (eg. SFSAC process), perform follow up review/ audit when necessary; Maintain and timely update Decision Authority (DA) for employees in the Company. -Assist the Manager to review and update the Company’s local policies as required (eg. T&E policy, FA policy.)
-Participate the discussion of Lean projects and give advice from finance perspective, provide approvals on monthly saving amount.
-Perform TP analysis, monitor TP update in ERP, and prepare annual TP documentation. Calculate Corporate Income Tax (CIT) accrual under statutory and US GAAP;
-Maximum the Company’s benefit by utilizing the favorable policies (subsidy income, tax planning); -Facilitating local statutory audits (eg. annual statutory audit, FX audit, assets scrap audit) for the Company, driving timely completion in the process;
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
|The Auditor will serve as Auditor-In-Charge (AIC) for at least half of his/her scheduled audits assigned during the year. For the other audits the Auditor will serve as a staff auditor. As AIC, the Auditor will manage the audit staff, management auditors, all time budgets for the audit, and communication between the audit team and department management.|
The Auditor will plan, execute and complete financial audits for domestic and international business locations, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audits. The planning will include coordination of all logistics with local business management, confirmation of scope and risk assessment of audit environment with the Audit Manager and/or HQ Internal Controls Team. Planning also includes analysis of historical business unit performance, past audit results and changes to control environment to develop the proper assessment of current risk factors. Audit execution for AIC will include oversight of all staff auditor work, primary communication with local management, and communication of all issues with Audit Manager. Execution also includes documenting operating cycle walkthroughs, sample testing of detailed transactions and controls, financial analysis of accounting estimates and assumptions, and investigative analysis of the control environment effectiveness. Finally, audit completion will include completion of work paper documentation, review of staff auditor work, writing of exceptions and drafting and clean-up of the final report(s). Additionally, the AIC will coordinate and conduct the audit closing meetings communicating the audit results with business leaders and corporate management.
The Auditor will also participate and/or conduct other projects such as assisting the work of the external audit team, compliance audits, special investigation audits, and specific departmental projects to maintain and improve the audit tools and programs.
Expectations for the Senior Auditor role are as follows (though not all inclusive):
- Travel approximately 25% of each Auditors schedule and is international for the majority of the travel. This equates to 5-7 trips with most being 2 weeks at an international location (leaving on the Saturday prior to the start of the audit and returning late Friday or the Saturday to 2 weeks later).
- Senior Auditors lead (AIC) approximately 60% of the audits they are scheduled on (equates to leading ~6-7 audits each year).
- Leading the audits there are metrics and timelines established that the lead auditor is responsible for meeting.
- Understand Rockwell Automation policies and procedures to apply during testing and to help the locations understand requirements.
- Completing testing and documentation of various cycles during all audits – typically 20-30 controls/procedures with each audit.
- Evaluate staff auditors on each audit and provide feedback to AIC’s on audits where performing as a staff auditor.
- Utilize SAP, IFS, HFM effectively to generate data/reports for audits independent from the location.
- Perform work on special projects assigned; possibly working on ombudsman cases as assigned.
- Complete training hours throughout the year to learn about audit, finance, Rockwell Automation, etc. typically have a goal of 24 hours per person each year.
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
- Ability to proactively manage multiple short-range and long-range tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo in order to enhance productivity, processes, and procedures.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability and desire to assume additional responsibility and be a candidate for other roles in the medium-term.
- Preparation of various benefit plan financial statements, including 11-K plans and related 5500 filings.
- Ownership of the financial statement retirement sections of the 10-Q and 10-K filings.
- Ability to conduct SEC and FASB research as required. Assistance with internal and external audit coordination.
- Responsibility for the preparation and review of journal entries and account reconciliations for retirement accounts along with ensuring trust assets are accurately stated.
- Assistance with various employee benefit plan forecasting and analysis to effectively manage benefit costs.
- Assistance with preparation and analysis of the consolidated financial statements and footnotes.
- Assistance with monthly/quarterly closing activities, which could include sales and cash flow reporting, EPS calculations and share based compensation activities.
- Participation in special projects, as necessary
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Lead, Marketing Data Analytics
The Lead, Marketing Analytics is responsible for working with qualitative and quantitative data to derive insights and actionable recommendations,defining, maintaining and reporting on digital behavior and engagement, marketing account and contact data records, along with quality assurance. This role is tactically focused on assuring the uniformity and quality of data records used within the Marketing Automation Platform ( MAP) and sales force automation (SFA) system as well as the dashboards and integrity of data in Power BI.
- Responsible for the integrity of digital marketing reporting.
- Enable an analytics framework for measuring global/regional Marketing effectiveness, funnel performance and attribution.
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards to support decision-making within the marketing organization
- Stay current on industry tools, techniques and competitor marketing strategies.
- Manage delivery of scheduled and ad hoc reports, noting business trends in new customer counts, order / sales impact of marketing triggers and promoted product performance.
- Analyze results and develop performance improvement opportunities.
- Work with internal and client teams to understand goals and data sources and help establish benchmarks and metrics of online marketing campaigns
- Design, implement and analyze controlled experiments to assess and optimize new opportunities across digital channels including modeling and predictive analytics
- Identify best-performing customer segments and develop precise targeting methods within search marketing.
- Identify opportunities to help optimize marketing efforts to encourage visits, conversions, and to drive sales, customer acquisition, and customer retention
- Monitor and report on database quality metrics
Serves as the first point of contact when employees and managers contact the SSC; resolving a multitude of inquiries and routing specialty questions to Tier II Specialists, HRBPs or COEs. Assists employees and managers navigate through the HR Renewal, SAP and/or other HR Systems (i.e. Compensation, Learning, Performance Management, Recruitment, Succession Planning and Talent Management). Provides data entry support when employees are unable to complete activities through the self-service portal (i.e. deposit enrollment, life events, general deductions, and personal data changes). Guides employees and managers to general HR policies and procedural manual. Fulfills employment verification and document management requests. Resolves inquiries and overall tickets through HR Employee Interaction Center.
Corporate, Sales, Services, and Solutions
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
The Regional Pricing Manager (RPM) is the key RA regional pricing leader and will provide leadership, direction, oversight and training to manage all aspects of the pricing function within their assigned US and Canada geographical regions. As the functional lead, the RPM is expected, together with local Sales and Product Management, to effectively manage the company’s growth and profitability relating to price within their assigned North American geographies.
- Manages the pricing strategy for assigned territories in the US and across all of Canada.
- Oversees and manages a decentralized team of Pricing Managers and a Pricing Team Lead who manage day to day negotiations within their assigned geographical territories.
- Administers pricing tools and data management used to make pricing decisions
- Delegation of Authority controls, communication and governance.
- Pricing program execution, review and reporting.
- Managing customer-facing negotiations.
- Program risk review approval and escalation.
- Reporting of pricing metrics to Regional Sales Leadership in the US & Canada
- Standardize the Global Negotiations Processes across the assigned territories
- Achieve Price Realization Goals
- Optimize End to End Pricing Cycle Time and meet stated goals
- Delivery of required Pricing and process training collateral to Sales & Distributors
- Develops pricing leaders within the organization and region. This includes Pricing Managers and a Pricing Team Lead supporting Canada
- Manages the regional pricing strategy and communicates this strategy both within the region and across Rockwell Automation.
- Effectively drives and manages change within the organization.
- Serves as an Intellectual Asset to the Company by delivering strategic data and metrics to Sales, Product Management and Pricing Leadership
- Collaborates with and adds value to Regional Sales Leadership on Pricing processes, metrics and initiatives
- Works effectively with local sales, product and business management. Escalates pricing issues to the appropriate levels when necessary.
- Working with Product Management, provides competitive information and analysis in support of new product launches.
- Considered the key “go-to” regional resource for all pricing issues.
- Exudes a professional presence to team, sales leadership and customers
- Collaborates effectively with Key Stake Holders
- Manages the day to day activities of the pricing managers in the region.
- Oversees the Pricing Team Lead supporting Canada
- Delivers AOP price realization to goal.
- Provides customer performance metrics relative to Price Realization & Process Cycle Time
- Provides consulting regarding price elasticity / realization and win-probability.
- Provides monthly review of negotiations, upcoming pricing agreement renewals and reporting of KPIs to Regional Sales Leadership
- Delivers KPIs to Regional Sales VPs
- Is a key resource and an extended member of the Regional Sales VPs staff for the assigned geographies within the US & Canada
- Demonstrate the ability to drive value creation through effective pricing decisions and management
- Be an engaged listener and have well developed sales and presentation skills.
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
This resource will focus primarily on Legal, CISO (Chief Information Security Office) and Finance portfolios in order to deliver exceptional value to our business customers.
- IT project leadership, planning and budgeting experience is required.
- Skills in building strong business relationships in multiple business areas including Legal, global security governance teams, and/or Finance is required.
- Implementations of Legal, Global Security and/or Financial projects are preferred.
- Cross-stream coordination for at least 2 global implementations of SAP or other ERP system is desired.
- Global responsibility. Physically based at U.S. Headquarters.
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
The Sr HR Representative / HR Business Partner role will be key in providing a variety of HR activities within the Global Sales & Marketing (GSM) organization. Clients groups will be comprised HRBP support for Global Customer Care, Global Pricing, Global Sales Operations and Global Industry. This position requires team participation and interface with all levels of the organization in providing leadership while implementing various strategies and HR initiatives.
The HR Representative reports to the HR Manager and supports ensuring that HR services meet the business’ needs including talent acquisition, talent management, leadership development and succession planning, performance management, change management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and driving a culture of inclusion and engagement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: communicates and enforces values, policies and procedures; manages recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching and counseling, and communications; establishes HR operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, resolving problems and implementing change ensuring compliance with all federal and state laws. Collaborates and teams with Centers of Excellence, HR Operations, and Fleet Management & Safety to maximize HR delivery.
Develop recruiting and diversity strategies to fill a pipeline of candidates for professional level positions. Interface with the Talent Acquisition recruiters and hiring managers regarding job openings. Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and HR Manager to find the right candidates and establish offers.
Manager Coaching / Talent Development
Provides consultation to people managers on how to maximize performance management
Drives Culture of Inclusion with leaders and employees.
Work with HR Manager to develop strategies and introduce processes to encourage the development of employees.
Be proficient with compensation plans, plan administration details and pay practices to ensure job offers are made properly and that employees are paid correctly. Coordinate and communicate with managers, Sales Finance and HR Managers on various compensation issues. Provide consultation and resolve technical/system related issues for HR with Sales Finance, Payroll, managers, etc.
Acts as an employee advocate by providing council to employees as required
Investigates in conjunction, with the Ombudsman, formal employee complaints and makes recommendation for company's response/action.View More
San Jose - California
The ideal candidate will lead all mergers & acquisitions activities for the Information Software business within Rockwell Automation. This includes supporting the research, pursuit, and closure of inorganic opportunities to extend existing businesses (e.g. global expansion) and drives new business ventures (e.g. adjacent business acquisitions) to strengthen core capabilities for Rockwell Automation’s information software footprint. Provides regular updates on the ogress to corporate development organization and business leadership. Other key responsibilities include sourcing, evaluating/negotiating deals and support due diligence activities within the business and across the enterprise where appropriate.
Represents Corporate Development function within business.
Drive roadmap linking business strategy with potential inorganic activities in line with overall RA corporate strategy
As a member of corporate development organization works closely with Rockwell Automation’s Information Software leadership team, and other key stakeholders across the enterprise in development of M&A strategy in support of IS growth and technology development
Leads M&A activities - establishing profiles of potential investment areas, prospecting to maintain sufficient funnel, pursuit of targets including presentations to owners and investors
Executes M&A initiatives in close partnership with key stakeholders including corporate operations team, sourcing, legal, finance and others.
Close collaboration with other functions within corporate development organization including other business assigned corporate development resources, operational and pursuit teams
Provide leadership in establishing closer relationship with Innovation Centers, Incubators and other organizations especially in Silicon Valley to support accelerated approach for innovation
Develops revenue modeling and financial risk analysis of business opportunities.
Analyzes trends including competition, market, and regulatory/compliance
Provides regular presentations in various company forums upwards to key executives
Researches and utilizes market information and strategic intelligence to develop market analyses, business plans and support strategic initiatives
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
- Develop project plans: technical solution design, implementation methodology, migration planning, risk mitigation strategy, success criteria, milestones, budgets/resources to achieve project initiatives. Mobilizes resources to support project.
- Insure goals are met timely/cost effectively. Manage project activity/keep senior staff informed on progress. Utilize Project Management tools/methodologies.
- Insures all systems/services delivered are in compliance with policies/baselines.
- Apply change management techniques to systems/applications.
- Manage project budget to approved levels/recommend changes as needed.
- Identify opps to maximize value-add impact to project.
- Build effective teams committed to organizational goals; foster collaboration among team members and teams; uses teams to address issues.
- Actively support new RA programs through participation and engaging others. Challenge status quo and champions new initiatives; acts as catalyst of change and stimulate others to change; pave the way for needed changes; manage implementation effectively.
- Accountability for meeting commitments/deadlines. Demonstrate principled leadership/ sound business ethics; shows consistency among principles/values/behavior/builds trust with others through authenticity and follow-through on commitments.
- Applies appropriate metrics to measure and ensure value of efforts. Analyzes issues; uses sound judgment.
- Instill sense of urgency driving assignment completion. Monitor progress of self/others and redirects efforts when goals are not being met.
- Draw upon knowledge and communication skills to influence others or facilitate resolution of problem/business issue. Use negotiation skills.
- Contribute to team efforts by providing technical/process expertise and guidance and working towards common goal. Brings appropriate individuals together to accomplish business objectives; access to critical competencies; know who to call, who to involve, where power resides across RA.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key stake holders representing a broad range of functions and levels; uses informal networks to get things done; builds strong external networks with people in the industry or profession.
- Actively attend/convey understanding of the comments and questions of others; listens well in a group. Creates an environment encouraging the open exchange of information and viewpoints.
- Proactively share updates/information with relevant parties.
- Applies self-management techniques: acting with integrity, demonstrating adaptability, setting personal development goals, and working efficiently.
- Effectively present in a group environment to include RA Sr Management.
- Solve complex business problems keeping the needs of global internal/external customers and global solutions in mind.
- Serve as a business/technology adviser to senior management and others. Disseminates knowledge of global industry trends and customer issues.
Corporate, Sales, Services, and Solutions
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Product Marketing, and Regional Marketing to lead the development of a wide range of global tactics, including collateral, trade shows, events, social media, blogs, web sites, email campaigns, and training programs.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously, from scope definition to creation to eventual retirement of solution.
- Develop plans/proposals and manage budgets for projects and activities.
- Coordinate with various functional groups, including Regional Marketing, Commercial Engineering, Integrated Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing and Sales, as appropriate.
- Scope of Product Responsibility: All Component Products - with a primary focus on Industrial Control Products.
- Understand how to apply marketing techniques to provide the most effective programs. Stay abreast of marketing trends and introduce new and creative approaches to marketing programs that grow sales revenue.
- Manage and maximize shared services resources in a matrixed organization.
- Form teams and motivate direct and indirect reports to deliver programs on time and within constraints as defined by the commercial plan and budget. Motivate cross-business and cross-regional teams even when such programs are outside of their day-to-day tasks.
- Identify metrics to measure program/campaign effectiveness. Understand the tools available to determine the metrics.
- Manage commercial programs for markets/segments with different target audiences and drivers. Work with cross-business and cross-regional teams to leverage expertise where is it available to get the job done.
- Collaborate effectively with regional marketing teams to develop marketing material and programs that meet global needs. Share development of materials so that the most appropriate region takes the lead.
- Understand customer and channel requirements to develop appropriate sales tools and promotions and measure their effectiveness.
- Conduct tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality and environmental regulations as well as RACS policies and procedures.
- Have a thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately apply policies and procedures in compliance with government laws, including, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional policies published on the Rockwell Automation Information Network. For those with supervisory responsibilities: Train and motivate team members in the importance of full compliance with the letter and spirit of such policies and procedures.
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
- Review and evaluate terms and conditions and make recommendations for their revision and/or acceptance.
- Manage the review of legal terms and conditions to ensure all risk areas are addressed.
- Manage the risk associated with complex international engagements.
- Develop an understanding of Rockwell Automation standard terms and conditions as well as policies, procedures, processes and the roles and responsibilities supporting them.
- Develop and implement training and provide guidance to SSO, purchasing, and BU management in addressing contract matters relative to identifying and quantifying the risk of potential performance problems.
- Work closely with SSO, purchasing, and management with the aim of devising contracting solutions to help them attain their business goals (e.g., resolve issues related with third party and supply chain management).
- Team with the Business Unit to manage contract disputes and involve Rockwell Automation’s Dispute team, if necessary.
- Participate in IACCM and related communities outside of Rockwell Automation.
- Advise and interface with Senior Management on a broad range of commercial issues, including the interpretation of compliance with contract terms.
- Possess and demonstrate a core competency in leading teams in the planning, authorization, and execution of negotiations in a responsive, professional, and business-like manner.
Mayfield Heights - Ohio
This position supports a variety of Human Resources activities for the Engineering Services, Quality and Manufacturing Services groups within OES including talent acquisition, talent management, performance management compensation and benefits, employee relations, and compliance initiatives. This role will provide primary operational/day-to-day support for the managers and employees. The position requires team participation and interfaces with all levels of the organization.
Conduct interviews and assessments of candidates to fill open positions. Represent Rockwell Automation at career fairs, campus and student organizations, and other recruitment avenues.
Interface with the Talent Acquisition recruiters and hiring managers regarding job openings. Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and HR Manager to find the right candidates and propose offers.
Lead applicant tracking process, including contract labor; confirms completion of background checks; confirms orientation with candidates and schedules orientations (first day readiness); facilitates new hire paperwork completion and indoctrination compliance.
Assist with pay administration details and pay practices to ensure job offers are made properly and that employees are paid correctly. Coordinate and communicate with managers and HR Manager on various compensation issues.
Partner with managers to assist in creation of job descriptions.
Manage all employee-related transactions in systems of recordkeeping such as BrassRing, SAP or EmployeeConnect.
Assist in the management of projects related to assessing and developing talent and succession plans and building early career pipeline.
Facilitate compliance activities for designated sites such as AAP, ethics and security training.
Assist employees with benefits related questions. Coordinate and ensure compliance of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Short Term Disability (STD), and ADA. Work with case managers of STD cases and return to work program
Exhibit sound judgment and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential situations and information; help maintain a positive employee relations environment.
Answer policy and process questions to managers and employees directly as required.
Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures and apply in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional policies.
Corporate, Engineering and Technicians
Mequon - Wisconsin
- Assists Product Management Team (CDS) in global product management of Compact Drive and ArmorStart products including competitive analysis, product planning, definition, pricing, forecasting, promotion and product life cycle management
- Supports Product Team for specific product with Quality, Delivery, Customer Satisfaction, and Productivity
- Supports CDS Team with business development opportunities in the Americas Regions
- Applies market, customer, industry, application and technical knowledge to assist in preparing Customer requirement Document and Product Requirement Document for product development projects
- Assists in defining specifications with price, cost and reliability objectives for product development projects
- Helps with preparation of on-going competitive analysis and regularly communicates relevant information throughout the organization
- Supports Commercial Marketing organization in the development and implementation of key programs in support of product objectives
- Provide BU support for product quality field issue resolution, in collaboration with Rockwell Sales, Quality and Technical Support teams.
- Works with others to achieve strategic and tactical objectives for the assigned product line. Motivates team members and others within the organization toward achieving established goals
- Demonstrates the highest standards of integrity, ethical conduct, commitment and performance within the work team and the business unit
- Generates and implements innovative ideas and recommendations; encourages and supports innovative and diverse thinking, continuous improvement and fact-based risk taking in others
- Applies metrics to measure and ensure business value of process improvement initiatives; takes responsibility for own development and performance; seeks/facilitates continuous improvement through development planning and performance feedback
- Adapts to change by identifying implications of change and adjusting as needed, working with others as appropriate to implement change initiatives
- Helps develop and leverage effective working relationships across the business unit and Rockwell Automation on a global basis to achieve established product objectives
- Coordinates activities with other Product Management team members to achieve consistency of product usability, customer service, product look/feel, quality, and system integrity
- Is an effective and timely global communicator; keeps team members and key stakeholders well informed of product issues/direction
- Actively supports new Rockwell Automation and business unit programs; helps team members and key stakeholders understand the business context for change
- Articulates to others how work performed impacts customer, business unit and Rockwell Automation success
- Responsible for assisting the Business Manager and/or the Product Manager as assigned in duties required to meet global business unit and department objectives
- Assist the Business Manager and/or the Product Manager to develop, implement and achieve the global business unit Product strategy and Annual Operating Plan
- Partners with internal/external customers and coordinates through others to: resolve complex problems with broad and long-term implications; and respond with urgency to unique needs and deliver timely, cost-effective quality solutions
- Invests time to expand knowledge of global industry trends, customer issues, competition, etc.; approaches problem solving with a global perspective
- Supports Commercial Marketing and field sales organizations to achieve product and business unit objectives for annual sales
- Helps establish and maintain market-based product pricing within the overall business unit strategic objectives
- Helps establish product gross margin objectives and lead the organization to maximize same
- Helps establish product forecasting and communicate to operations in a timely fashion
Mayfield Heights - Ohio, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
The Business Intelligence Center of Excellence Global Data Warehouse Architect is a direct report to the BI COE Architecture Manager. This role is an individual contributor with global responsibility, and the key function is to work with the BI COE, IT and business units to establish an architecture framework for Rockwell Automation’s SAP HANA and Microsoft SQL Server analytical platforms.
Define SAP HANA and Microsoft SQL Server technology strategies and roadmaps to meet RA’s current and future analytical requirements
Architect and design analytical solutions utilizing SAP HANA Enterprise and Microsoft SQL Server associated technologies
Serve as a subject matter expert on SAP HANA, SAP Business Warehouse, Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies
Develop standard patterns for how to best utilize SAP HANA and Microsoft SQL Server analytics within an enterprise data management landscape
Design and implement data integration routines between SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL Server and other RA technologies
Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercise informed and experienced judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Provide leadership in the decommissioning of RA’s legacy SAP Business Warehouse and Business Objects systems
Plan and establish SAP HANA and Microsoft SQL Server technology standards and usage frameworks
Work closely with RA Infrastructure to define the hardware procurement and upgrade roadmap
Actively support a Global BI COE Architecture organization
Align with project teams to provide solution architecture
Manage/mentor project team members
Collaborate with technology vendors
Stay current with the latest technology in in-memory, big data, social media, mobility and cloud computing
Participate in creating of department/project budgets.
Maintain technical proficiency and expertise in the areas of BI industry trends and RA’s business operations. Where applicable, participate in the selection of software tools based on business user requirements.
Recommend implementation of capabilities to support RA’s BI objectives
Capelle aan den Ijssel
- Responsible for the analysis, interpretation and communication of financial performance (orders, sales, and standard margin) for EMEA hardware product business units
- Provide proactive forward-looking guidance to internal customers on product risks and opportunities, customer behavior, country trends, etc
- Preparation and summary of monthly causals on topline performance; Quarterly preparation of shipment forecast; Preparation of Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Development of new business partnering opportunities with the Product BU Leadership team to drive improved performance across the EMEA region
- Financial support for the business unit and company initiatives (examples: Process, Safety, Mid-Range, Price Realization, POV-Concessions, attachment sales, industry focus and emerging markets)
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
At Rockwell Automation we are passionate about providing job opportunities that inspire professional growth through innovation, the pursuit of excellence, efficiency, urgency, focus and integrity. Our people are passionate about collaboration and winning as a team and we are valued for our differences, treated with respect, and celebrated for good performance on the job. If you are looking to build a strong career within an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and fun workplace environment, then you may be a great fit for the Senior IT Auditor position at our Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI.
Rockwell Automation’s Internal Audit Team plays a critical role in protecting the assets, reputation, and sustainability of the Rockwell Automation brand. The team drives value by improving operations and leveraging a rigorous approach to evaluating effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. As part of a large and diverse work force, you will gain a unique view of Rockwell Automation through participation in planning and execution of audit process and risk assessment activities and have the opportunity to build close working relationships with business and functional leaders, colleagues across other assurance functions, and within the Internal Audit Group.
We are seeking a Senior IT auditor to execute assigned audits and deliver timely, high-quality, value-added assurance results in support of internal audit objectives and scope. Reporting to the IT Audit Manager, the successful candidate will be a knowledge leader who consistently demonstrates a solid grasp of audit and project management techniques, while delivering high quality, value driven work products in a timely manner and building sustainable, collaborative professional partnerships across the enterprise as an individual contributor or as part of a broader, highly qualified and cross-functional team.
The candidate will:
- Participate in the performance of risk assessment of the business process and project levels.
- Coordinate with management to plan, scope and deliver audit engagements that address key risks, evaluate controls, and seek process efficiencies (e.g., continuous audit, task refinement, use of CAATs) as a way to meet audit’s objectives, while delivering value to the stakeholders we serve.
- Lead assigned audits and special reviews to identify and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control environment over various systems and processes and assist in the coordination of all external audits of IT information systems operations as assigned.
- Assess risks and controls over operating systems, databases, infrastructure, applications and centralized processes and draft reports to management communicating the issue results of the work performed.
- Monitor the progress and management of corporate IT initiatives and consult on risk management and controls for new systems and/or processes associated with corporate projects, as assigned.
- Mentor staff auditors in completing assigned audit test plans and perform initial review of audit deliverables (e.g., detailed test plans, testing results, final reports and other formal deliverables) and utilize technology and tools to stay current on relevant technologies and possess a desire to continuously develop self and others via coursework, self-study, certifications, or knowledge transfer to and from peers.
- Ensure adherence to internal department quality assurance standards, internal metrics, and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) professional practices and code of conduct.
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
- Lead / Participate in scoping and defining solutions for new business problems
- Identify impacts to business process and systems through impact analysis of new requirements and solution designs
- Authoring and publishing quality documentation (Investment Proposals) covering all functional and business-system requirements
- Preparing use case for each project that documents process loads, different process paths and system applications
- Serving as liaison between various team members, including developers, the project manager, the quality assurance team and the business customer
- Validating the results of the testing process
- Engaging in change control in order to prevent project “scope creep”
- Employ prescribed tool-set and modeling techniques to analyze alternate options for technical problems and develop a "to-be" state from an “as-is" state
- Providing status reports on projects and deliverable's
- Create and maintains complex context process and system diagrams
- Work with systems personnel to implement design
- Cooperate with other functional and technical teams to produce the successful implementation of new end-to-end projects and solutions
- Provide input into project management. Participate in change management at department and end user level
- Communicate and document system changes to the business. Translate system functionality into business relevant language
- Support application testing, implementation, and training activity
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverable's
- Perform business process modeling and business process re-engineering, as required
- Answer questions about requirements from business partner, development and QA throughout development life-cycle
- Update and maintain requirements documents throughout development life-cycle
- Review test cases from QA team for completeness and accuracy
- May work with supplier BA’s on the same application to ensure they follow process and to peer review their work.
- Ensure IT Stakeholders have a contextual understanding of the Business Operations included or involved in the initiative.
- Generate business cases (cost and benefit modeling) supporting proposed initiatives
- Support road mapping activities in assigned business areas
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Travel is approximately 25% of each Auditors schedule and is international for the majority of the travel.
The Auditor will also participate in other projects such as assisting the work of the external audit team, compliance audits, special investigation audits, and specific departmental projects to maintain and improve the audit tools and programs.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Support the full range of human resources activities including staffing, compensation, employee relations, training and development for Venezuela and assigned countries of Andean Region.
- Staffing: Define profiles, start searches using the more appropriated way (newspapers, internet, brassring), Select the best candidates for the interviewing process, coordinate the interview and support the Organization in the final selection. Coordinate the on boarding process and all the legal documents that need to complete the employee when he starts the labor relation with RA.
- Training: Review the competencies for each employee with the Manager, defined training needs, select the best training option to improve the competencies, control and register the trainings that were done
- Development: Support the performance process (PADR), explain to Managers and employees the how to use the tool, how to establish a SMART objectives, and how to closed the process, audit the final PADR's and give recommendations for Managers and employees.
- Compensation: Will coordinate two Salaries Studies per year per country, to know about the market reference and to handle the merit program. Will analyze the benefits and compensation considering RA policies and market references.
- Employee Relations: Will help the people to overcome the conflicts, to work together as a team, to support the business and add value to the company. Will support the Managers in decisions related with the employee and with the business.
- Administrative role: Will do all the incorporations and changes in the medical insurance policy, in the social security, live policy and legal requirements of the country. Manage SAP Transaccion and guarantee the accuracy of the information in the system